This class will familiarize students to the basic workings of their cameras and build their confidence shooting in the field. We will explore the topics of composition, exposure and flash.
TUESDAY | May 2 | 10:30 - noon $50/per person
THURSDAY | June 1 | 10:30 - noon $50/per person
- camera menu short cuts
- basic manual setting
- understanding of depth of field (aperture, shutter speed)
- targeting shooting automatic modes (ex. portait, landscape)
- composition "rules"
- flash options
- focal point lock
- exposure compensation
- relationship between shooter and subject
- free apps for editing and publishing (ex. custom fine art books)
- recommended sites for uploading to share and publish
- suggested sites for continued online learning tutorials
Phone Photography Class:
Dates coming soon!
Join local photographer, Kerri Sherman at this fun hands on phone camera class!
Topics covered in a small group setting:
- experimenting with angles and cropping
- enhancing and color adjustments
- exploring textures and lighting
- framing and composition
- shooting people, nature and product photography
- printing & sharing in creative ways
This workshop will be a game changer in improving your photos.
Class fee is $30
Note: Please load the free app AVIARY onto your charged phone before arriving to class.